We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

confirmed Scavi tour!!!

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
reviews: 15
confirmed Scavi tour!!!

I just received an e-mail confirming our Scavi tour for mid October! For those of you that are still waiting to hear from them, I wrote them 2 emails before hearing back from them. My last email was 3 weeks ago and today they responded back. Don't give up hope.

I can't wait!!!

Florida
reviews: 127
1. Re: confirmed Scavi tour!!!

Thank you for letting us know. I have already sent two emails and no response. We too are going mid October, so maybe they are now just getting around to the October requests.

Houston
reviews: 4
2. Re: confirmed Scavi tour!!!

WE, too, will be in Rome in mid October. Each morning and night as I open this forum, I pray for Scavi confirmation....nothing, yet. But hope lives on......

Washington DC...
3. Re: confirmed Scavi tour!!!

MeMe, I will keep my fingers crossed for you! We have our tour confirmed for October 17th @ 3p. After reading all the reviews about it, it appears to be "the" tour to book. I'm really looking forward to it.

Carlsbad, CA
4. Re: confirmed Scavi tour!!!

IWe too will be there Oct. 23-26 - I also open my email every day thinking this might be the day! I hope they are now taking care of the Oct. "customers"! good luck to all of us -

florida
reviews: 7
5. Re: confirmed Scavi tour!!!

I sent in my request, for the Scavi tour, in May. I received my confirmation on Friday. Like you I would wake up and check my email before leaving for work. I was about to call them if I didn't get a response. My trip is also in Oct.

I reallly do hope you hear soon.

florida
reviews: 7
6. Re: confirmed Scavi tour!!!

I forgot to mention that the confirmation was in my spam folder..so pls chk that too.

Chicago, IL
reviews: 25
7. Re: confirmed Scavi tour!!!

We just got our Scavi Tour Confirmation also! Rec'd it last night at 3AM- (we're in Chicago). This is for a tour date of 10/27. I had been faxing and emailling since June. I think they are slowly chipping away at the October list.

Washington DC...
8. Re: confirmed Scavi tour!!!

Congratulations!!

Riverside County, CA
9. Re: confirmed Scavi tour!!!

I am traveling first week of November and got my confirmation on Monday, 9/10!!!! I started jumping for joy and I'm not even sure why....my husband thought I was crazy! I've just heard/read over and over that this is THEE tour to go on, so hopefully it will live up to all the hype! This is my first trip to Italy, so hopefully this is a sign of good things to come on our trip :)

Riverside County, CA
10. Re: confirmed Scavi tour!!!

Forgot to indicate that I sent a total of three emails, starting in June.