We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver for hire

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oldsmar, Florida
reviews: 76
Driver for hire

3. Re: Italydriver.com

Nov 02, 2012, 8:23 PM

Umberto was more than I could ask for, he was wonderful.

I had two very important destinations when visiting Italy. One was in Sicily, and Umberto was my driver, translator in Sorrento.

Umberto took me to the town my grandpa was born in, Torchiara, and translated for me, as my italian is terrible. He was able to help me at the community center, speaking to the man in charge, we where able to find my cousin, and her husband. It was the most important trip of my life and Umberto was with us all the way, we went from house to house, being introduced to other family, once or twice removed and Umberto never left my side, interperting everything.

he is wonderful and will definitely use him again next year when I go back.

Italy Driver.com covers Naples, Rome, Sorrento, Amalfi, Campania area

, UMBERTO IS THE BEST

VERONICA

Edited: 8:24 pm, yesterday

1. Re: Driver for hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 10, 2013