We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Naples to Praiano

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Getting from Naples to Praiano

What is the best way to get from the airport in Naples to Praiano? Reserving a driver beforehand? Renting a car? How much should we expect to pay for a driver/taxi?

Thanks!

1. Re: Getting from Naples to Praiano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:51 am, August 18, 2005
Oak Park
reviews: 1
2. Re: Getting from Naples to Praiano

Ask your hotel to request a driver..we had a grat one that the hotel arranged

New York, NY
reviews: 1
3. Re: Getting from Naples to Praiano

One other option that may or may not interest you -- I believe Praiano is on the Circumvesuviana rail line that runs from Naples to Sorrento. In that case, you could take a taxi from the Naples Airport to the train station in Naples.

I would not recommend renting a car and driving yourself unless you plan on using the car during your stay. If you want to go by car, you might do what a previous poster suggested and ask your hotel to arrange a car and driver.

St. Marys, OH
reviews: 14
4. Re: Getting from Naples to Praiano

I would contact Drive Amalfi and he will pick you up at the airport and drive you to Praiano. We'll be using him in about 4 weeks. It will cost you about 110 Euros for up to 4 people.

jerryott@dtnspeed.net