We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel San Pietro

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, Florida
reviews: 3
Hotel San Pietro

Hi all. Can any one tell me about this hotel? I seem to remember someone talking about it, but I can't remember where. I have reserved it for May 31-June 4, and hope it's in a nice section. Oh, who am I kidding, all of Naples will be wonderful for me. I'm so excited I can't wait. My mother's family was from Benevento and I'm going to try to find the church where she was baptized--St. Maria of Constanapoli(?). Anyway, please let me know about the hotel San Pietro, via San Pietro Ad Aram 18--driving directions say to take A1 highway towards Napoli and follow dirctions for Napoli Centro. All comments are happily welcome. Thank you all.

Naples, Italy
reviews: 15
1. Re: Hotel San Pietro

Hi marie,

hotel san pietro is located in a narrow street near piazza garibaldi main central station,(A1 directions Napoli centro and then follows Stazione Centrale) yust along corso umberto (from piazza garibaldi towards piazza nicola amore) the second or the third on the right; really I would not go there: it's absolutely not a safe area, nothing interesting nearby, a lot of traders and sellers (not official) during the day; not a good athmosphere at all.

As I usually says in my contributes,if a tourist I will always choose one B&B in the historical center, there are a lot of :very comfortable, economic, well located and friendly; yust look for costantinopoli104 (expensive), bbmiseriaenobilta, donnalbina7, cameraconvistanapoli, piazza bellini, piazzadante, I know each of these and I can assure you they are amongst the top B&B of naples (historical center), yust make a search with google to find them.

Have a nice time in my wonderful city!!

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 3
2. Re: Hotel San Pietro

Hi, thank you so much for your suggestions. I immediately called Hotel San Pietro and cancelled. I made reservations at the B&B Miseria Nobilta. It looks lovely, and the reviews were positive. We just want to take in as much as possible in the four days we will be there. We also want to go to Benevento-where my mothers' family is from. Any other suggestions for our trip will be welcome. We are young-for-our-age 67's and we have a lot of energy. We love to eat, sight see, taste wine, and eat some more -pizza of corse. We are driving from Rome--I know--everyone says we are "Nuts", but ..we are driving anyway. This B&B says it has accommodations for parking. My husband sure hopes so. Anyway, thanks (grazzi,grazzi) again. Marie

Hagerstown, Maryland
reviews: 28
3. Re: Hotel San Pietro

Marie,

That's a great location, right in the middle of everything! Looks like it's right off Via Toledo, one of the busiest streets in the city, both for cars and pedestrians. So be very careful driving!

You're pretty close to the Montesanto funicular as well. Be sure to go up Vomero hill and see the view of the bay with Vesuvius in the background - just amazing. The metro line at the nearby Dante stop will take you up there too.

Corona
reviews: 14
4. Re: Hotel San Pietro

Marie,

You could also park at Parcheggio Brin and take a taxi with luggage to hotel, and after that use the bus. It only costs €7.20 per 24 hours. Is easy to get to off autostrade. We parked there during our week in Naples. Worked out great. You also get a discount coupon with the Campania Artecard for % off. If you want more info, just ask. It was really easy to do, and I imagine you will have a GPS. Taxi fare s/b about €12 with bags. Buses are right outside the door. C82 goes over to Via Toledo/Piazza Municipo area.

Buon viaggio,

Christi

5. Re: Hotel San Pietro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, September 27, 2009