We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ischia or Sorrento

chelmsford
reviews: 34
Ischia or Sorrento

Hi

Could someone please advise me whether it is better to have a week in Sorrento or a week in Ischia next June.

I've been to Sorrento once before and loved it, but Ischia looks different. Can anyone please advise me. I love Capri and Positano if that helps at all.

Thanks for your help

derbyshire
reviews: 10
1. Re: Ischia or Sorrento

We once spent a week in Sorrento in April and it made a great base for visting the local area.We have been to Ischia seven times and plan to go again.Ischia is easy to get around,has great beaches and food.It is a "tourist " island but but there are fewer Brits-it is popular with Italians and Germans. So I would say Ischia every time.

chelmsford
reviews: 34
2. Re: Ischia or Sorrento

Thanks for your reply. Ischia does look different I have to say. I just need to do a little more research first.

3. Re: Ischia or Sorrento

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 30, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Isola d'Ischia