We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B plus go to the poseidon for treatments

New York City, New...
reviews: 4
B&B plus go to the poseidon for treatments

What's a decent economic hotel on Ischia? I want to go tomorrow for one night and then see how I like it. But I would go there for the waters, massage, etc. Oh, I need it to be quiet since I'm a light sleeper. Thanks all of you out there. Samiha

Isola d'Ischia...
reviews: 2
1. Re: B&B plus go to the poseidon for treatments

At this late stage, you might perhaps be best to try...

www.ischialastminute.it/index.php…

Otherwise Venere.com allows you to select by area and budget - although the island's fairly busy by now, so you may have to take pot luck!

Try asking for places in the Forio area first, the nearest to Poseidon - which is actually in a part of the town usually known as Citara or Citara Beach.

However, with the island being only some 7 miles wide, nowhere's too far from anywhere else - although it takes the buses maybe 40 minutes to get from east to west or vice versa!

Good luck,

Peter

Isola d'Ischia...
reviews: 2
2. Re: B&B plus go to the poseidon for treatments

For a bit more about the island, try this stuff of mine...

www.pbase.com/isolaverde/allaboutischia

.... and the bilingual magazine for visitors, using the topmost green "Download" button here:

ischianews.com/it/…2.html

- where July's edition (LUGLIO) has appeared this very afternoon!

P

3. Re: B&B plus go to the poseidon for treatments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Isola d'Ischia