We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservations at JW Marriott

Which Capri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
Reservations at JW Marriott

I've noticed it seems to be difficult to get a room reservation at the JW Marriott in Capri. For those of you who have stayed there, how did you go about making your reservations? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

New York City, New...
reviews: 5
1. Re: Reservations at JW Marriott

I notice your screen name is Fall07Honeymoon so I'm assuming you want to stay at the JW next fall. Perhaps it may be that it's just too soon to book. A lot of hotels will show unavailability if the books aren't open yet. Have you called The Marriott directly to find out if they are in fact taking reservations for Fall '07? I notice their website only goes up to Aug 07 so I would guess this is the case.

Good luck and happy honeymooning!

Colorado
2. Re: Reservations at JW Marriott

You are correct that they are not taking reservations yet for the exact time frame we are looking at next fall. My concern is I've looked at avaiability for next summer (which they do have on the books) and it is very limited or non-existent - even for the dates that just came on the books (end of August).

New York City, New...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Reservations at JW Marriott

I randomly tried weeks in June and July and got rates with no problem. If you only tried the end of August and got no availablity it's probably because it is past the 11 month mark. It is the first week of September so my educated guess is they're only booking through the first week of August 2007, which is available.

I'd call direct either the toll free # 888-236-2427 or the direct # to the capri hotel 39 081 9787111.

Good luck!

4. Re: Reservations at JW Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 20, 2009