We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Capri In November

Which Capri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
Capri In November

Is it worth a couple of days in Capri in the month of November-Is everyhting ( restaurants, hotels, shops, etc ) shut down for the winter ? I would love to see Capri but do not want to waste precious time ...Thanks to anyone who responds.

New York, NY
reviews: 6
1. Re: Capri In November

My advice is, forget it.

Capri
reviews: 6
2. Re: Capri In November

I would strongly advise against Capri in November. october would be alright and September is lovely but in November I doubt you'd even find a hotel to stay in.

IOM
reviews: 41
3. Re: Capri In November

I spent a week there in October last year and the place was definitely winding down. A few hotels stay open until after New Year but the majority close at the end of October, as do many of the shops and restaurants.

On top of this the weather becomes very variable. I personally would not recommend it, but I am sure if you do go you will have a great time.

Best of luck

Georgia
4. Re: Capri In November

Has anyone been to Capri the LAST week in October?. Can one expect to eat Alfresco at that time of year? The travel books indicate the weather is not rainy/cold until mid-November. Does anyone know from personal experience. What clothing would you recommend? sweaters/jeans wear ok? (white is out ? ha) Thanks to anyone who can provide information?

5. Re: Capri In November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 16, 2009