We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car park on Capri

Which Capri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork, Ireland
Car park on Capri

Just wondering if there is a car park near the ferry terminal on Capri where I could park my rental car. I was hoping to take the ferry from Sorrento to Capri and the following day take a ferry from Capri to Naples. Is there somewhere safe I could park the car on the island of Capri? Any help is much appreciated.

5 replies to this topic
1. Re: Car park on Capri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:29 pm, March 08, 2014

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Rome, Amalfi
reviews: 10
2. Re: Car park on Capri

Visitors can only take cars over from November to Easter -

http://www.capri.com/en/getting-here

It's nearly entirely pedestrian only anyway; car would be pretty useless even if you could take it over.

Cork, Ireland
3. Re: Car park on Capri

Thanks for the info. I'm travelling next week so bringing a car on to the island of Capri shouldn't be a problem as it is outside the restricted time of the year that tourists are allowed to bring a car on to the island. I want to go to the island and park it (traveling from Sorrento) and then take a ferry directly back to Naples with the car. Is this possible? The websites I've read say that car ferries travel between Sorrento, Capri and Naples.

Sorrento
Destination Expert
for Sorrento, Capri
reviews: 44
4. Re: Car park on Capri

Yes, the Caremar Ferries can bring a car. In Marina Grande, the port area, there is a parking area on the left side. There is another parking in Capri and one in Anacapri. To find them you have just to follow the "P" signal.

Cork, Ireland
5. Re: Car park on Capri

Thank you Camillia for your response :-) it is very much appreciated.

Reply to: Car park on Capri
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted