We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Capri

Which Capri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Restaurants in Capri

Hello all!

My six friends and I will be stopping in the Naples port on the Liberty of the Seas cruise from 7:00AM - 6:30PM on Friday, October 4 and headed to Capri.

We will probably go to the Marina Piccola beach and would like to have a nice lunch (not too expensive). I have looked at the Tripadvisor list, but unsure of what prices are. We do not want to pay more than 40Euros per person for lunch not including drinks.

Any recommendations?

1. Re: Restaurants in Capri

There is a beautifully set restaurant right at the Marina Piccola beach called Lo Scolio delle Sirrene [sp?].

It gets mixed reviews, in my opinion, because it is in a very popular spot [trully beautiful] and I'm sure tourists from all over the world drive them crazy!

I've been to Capri mant times and have eaten everywhere....this place has always been a lovely experience.

Your budget is generous for lunch without wine.

[A chilled Lacrima Christi Rose for under 20 euros a bottle would be my choice there].

We have had very good pasta dishes & caprese salads w/ either buffalo or Fior di latte mozzarella.

I would not get into fancy fish or meat entres, although linguini alle vongole were delicious.

Hard to get a bad meal on Capri if you keep it simple and ask about their specials.

Enjoy

2. Re: Restaurants in Capri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 25, 2014