We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Minverva in Sorrento

Which Sorrento hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York, NY
Hotel Minverva in Sorrento

Friends of mine will be staying at Hotel Minverva Aug 20-22. Is this hotel really walking distance to Sorrento? They are paying over $250/night for 2 people...is this worth the spend? Any details as to the best rooms they should request? All responses would be appreciated.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
reviews: 48
1. Re: Hotel Minverva in Sorrento

See post 's 13 July all very complimentry,

The minverva is not central but only a short walk a bit up hill from the town, hence the lovely views, I have stayed at the Bristol next door, all rooms there are sea view because the hotel is built on to the rocks, would think the Minverva is the same,

Blue Ridge, Georgia
reviews: 1
2. Re: Hotel Minverva in Sorrento

My daughters and I stayed there the second week of June. I believe that all rooms overlook the Bay of Naples. Ours had a balcony. The staff was very nice and the views were spectacular. The restaurant was good. From Piazza Tasso (center of town) to the hotel requires about a 15 minute walk. Taxis are overpriced (about 15 Euros for any trip), but a necessity when going to the marina or to the train station with your luggage.

Roxbury NJ
reviews: 57
3. Re: Hotel Minverva in Sorrento

Just got back two weeks ago minerva is an excellent hotel a ten minute walk to town..also a bus stop steps away and buy tickets 1e pp for bus if you dont want to walk.. bus from town takes you back in a few minutes..use sorrento capo bus only. hotel rooms on floor 500's have balconeys ..views from it were awesome..also views from the terrace were stunning..good breakfast spread..spotless pool and relatively quiet..tops on tripadvisor

4. Re: Hotel Minverva in Sorrento

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, August 14, 2009