We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for as few stairs as possible

Which Amalfi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo, New York
Looking for as few stairs as possible

Looking for 2 double rooms right in Amalfi for 10/10/ thru 10/15. We perfer a B&B, but a hotel would be fine. Our problem is we need as few steps as possible or an elevator. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, East End
reviews: 1
1. Re: Looking for as few stairs as possible

Getting around the entire Amalfi Coast will be an issue you will need to think about.

B.

Buffalo, New York
2. Re: Looking for as few stairs as possible

Thanks, I do know that I've been there twice, but I have been having some knee problems and perfer not to have 132 steps to our room like I did last time. Any ideas?

Alexandria, VA USA
reviews: 62
3. Re: Looking for as few stairs as possible

La Bussola hotel is right on the water and they have a lift. No stairs and a three minute walk to the main piazza in Amalfi.

Buffalo, New York
4. Re: Looking for as few stairs as possible

Thanks for your help.

Annette

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 2
5. Re: Looking for as few stairs as possible

Is it possible to get to the Amalfi coast from the Naples Pier (cruise ship) in September and then take a hydrofoil from Amalfi to Capri? Thx

6. Re: Looking for as few stairs as possible

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 14, 2014