We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

naples to amalfi

Which Amalfi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney
reviews: 27
naples to amalfi

Hi there,we fly into Naples from Venice at about 4pm in the afternoon.we would like to the easiest way to get from the airport to our hotel in amalfi.any help would be great.its not till September and we are only two people.

Isola d'Ischia...
reviews: 2
11. Re: naples to amalfi

Perhaps my pop-up blocker had stopped it last week, only that old 2012 notice seems to be back again?

http://www.metrodelmare.net/

Peter

Minneapolis...
reviews: 6
12. Re: naples to amalfi

We visited Amalfi two weeks ago, flying into Naples. I researched various options of buses, trains and ferries. In the end, I came across a small company called Amalfi Car Experience (amalficarexperience.com). Anthony, the owner, picked us up outside of the baggage area holding a sign with our name on it. So easy after our long flight from the states. He provided us with lots of interesting information about the area as we drove over the mountain to the little seaside town of Amalfi. It was great. More expensive than the public transportation alternatives that I was researching, but well worth it - much quicker and a lot less hassle.

Marlborough,England
reviews: 5
13. Re: naples to amalfi

I used the Positano shuttle service to my hotel in Amalfi, 40 euro each way per person, web site www.positanoshuttle.com

Solo traveler so this was a very good price. On the web site just press the shuttle bus button and the

Amalfi route will show. Arrived Naples airport, around a dozen of us went by mini bus towards Sorrento and on

leaving the motorway 3 of us were transfered to a car for Amalfi and Positano. Total journey time 1.5 hours and the return time was 2 hours because we dropped off people at Napes train station. Very easy transfer and would recommend. Oh! and anyone thinking of driving a car in Naples must be crazy.

14. Re: naples to amalfi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 31, 2014