We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amalfi

Which Amalfi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oldsmar, Florida
reviews: 74
Amalfi

Momcat and all

If we stay in Amalfi, how easy is it to get back to see Pompeii, and the other sites, I will not mis them again, and what are your ideas. I know Amalfi is not far from Salerno, and a lot of history there,

This is why I started so early this year, I change my mind to much, oh, if you ever need to know, Hotel di Sorrento was really nice. liked the area.

Veronica

3 replies to this topic
Brisbane
reviews: 22
1. Re: Amalfi

There are a number of buses to Pompeii. Google it or just wait till you are there as most tourist offices can help. Lots of others will be seeking to do the same thing.

2. Re: Amalfi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:14 pm, September 23, 2013

London, United...
reviews: 64
3. Re: Amalfi

our resort mentioned there's day guided tour to pompeii / mt vesuvius for 40 euro

Still debating if we should go.

Reply to: Amalfi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted