We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Amalfi to Sorrento

Which Amalfi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brattleboro, Vermont
Ferry from Amalfi to Sorrento

I am trying to find times for a ferry from Amalfi to Sorrento, and are they direct or make stops? I can't seem to find a website with info. We are traveling in August.

South Australia
reviews: 12
1. Re: Ferry from Amalfi to Sorrento

Check www.coopsantandrea.com

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
reviews: 11
2. Re: Ferry from Amalfi to Sorrento

CoopSantAndrea won't have the schedules for August up for several months. Check the website closer to your departure.

Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
reviews: 23
3. Re: Ferry from Amalfi to Sorrento

Between Amalfi and Sorrento, the operator to look up is

www.alicost.it

Schedules for 2013 have not yet been uploaded, although service should start up in late March.

You might also check this other operator, if you will be travelling in July or August:

www.metrodelmare.net

Again, schedules for 2013 have not yet been uploaded. I do not know when (or whether) Metro del Mare service will start up again in 2013

bearsden glasgow
reviews: 15
4. Re: Ferry from Amalfi to Sorrento

does the ferry run beginning of october

Isola d'Ischia...
reviews: 2
5. Re: Ferry from Amalfi to Sorrento

Think you may be out of luck with this one! Of the three lines mentioned above...

- the Coop Sant'Andrea haven't offered a service to Sorrento for ages

- Alicost have only run their Amalfi / Positano / Sorrento service for two full seasons, but - as best I recollect - finished during the latter part of September in both 2011 and 2012...

- the Metro del Mare hasn't operated beyond September 2nd or so since 2010...

... but do check again once here!

Peter

Edited: 2:24 am, May 01, 2013
6. Re: Ferry from Amalfi to Sorrento

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 03, 2014