We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples to Sorrento..

Which Amalfi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
breezy point, new...
reviews: 4
Naples to Sorrento..

Need a reputable local cab/driver service for the day from Naples cruise ship docking area to tour the Amalfi coast,Sorrento Positano etc. for sometime early Nov. 2013. Prefer not to go on "Cruise excursions"...Need quotes.

Ocean City, MD
reviews: 7
1. Re: Naples to Sorrento..

Here's a link providing various drivers from which you can get quotes:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187782-i162-k5184…

Also, type - private drivers - or something similar in the search bar above the posts, you'll see 'relevance' on the right, select date.

Alexandria, VA USA
reviews: 64
2. Re: Naples to Sorrento..

We used Amalfi Coast Destination from Naples to Sorrento. I am using them again this summer to go from Naples to Amalfi, with a stop along the way to tour Pompeii.

www.amalficoastdestination.com

breezy point, new...
3. Re: Naples to Sorrento..

Thanks...will check them out.

Perth, Western...
reviews: 37
4. Re: Naples to Sorrento..

We used Aldo's Limos for an Amalfi Coast tour - fantastic!

http://www.aldolimos.com/

Katy Texas
reviews: 34
5. Re: Naples to Sorrento..

Will be leaving our Celebrity cruise ship in Naples in Mid May and want to take either a ferry or hydrofoil to Sorrento. Anyone know if there is ferry or hydrofoil service near the cruise ship terminal; if so which company? If not which is the closest to the big ships terminal? Be great if they are close, if not can take a taxi just need to know which one to check. We are pretty old, aren't the greatest walkers so convenience is the most important issue for us, not cost. Thanks in advance!

Destination Expert
for Naples
reviews: 13
6. Re: Naples to Sorrento..

Molo Beverello, where you can get ferries to Sorrento and Capri (as well as other destinations) is directly next to the cruise port, which is located at Molo Angioino. You can walk from the cruise port to Beverello in about two minutes.

Katy Texas
reviews: 34
7. Re: Naples to Sorrento..

Thank you, that was exactly what I needed to know!!

Isola d'Ischia...
reviews: 2
8. Re: Naples to Sorrento..

No ferries between Naples and Sorrento - only hydrofoils, which you'll find at the Molo Beverello quay - handy for where most cruiseships berth:

www.pbase.com/isolaverde/image/132449571

At particularly busy times of the season, a few ships have to use other parts of the harbour, but usually passengers are told well in advance if that's happening to them!

For schedules and other details of the two lines involved, try:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187782-i162-k62…

Peter

Destination Expert
for Naples
reviews: 13
9. Re: Naples to Sorrento..

Peter is correct about the terminology, excuse my lack of precision about the exact nature of the boats (hydrofoils vs. ferries).

Don't let the niggling over terminology confuse you, boats from Naples Beverello to Sorrento are right there, on your left as you walk from the cruise terminal toward the street.

You'll see a building with an electronic signboard on the roof that displays the list of upcoming departures.

breezy point, new...
10. Re: Naples to Sorrento..

Does the hydrofoil run in November to Sorrento?