We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

Which Amalfi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sax, Spain
reviews: 11
Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

We used Anthony who was recommended by the hotel. He was extremely professional and well dressed, and spoke perfect english, and was full of useful information regarding Amalfi and the coast etc. He charged us 100 euros one way, so 200 euros for a round trip, but we felt it was worth it, as you know you are getting a safe and secure trip, especially if you are travelling at night. And of course if there are more than two of you, then you can share that cost between you. We were also carried in style and comfort, as he uses a big limousine. His email address is info@amalficarexperience.com, and phone numbers are reservations 340 4844312 and mobile 339 4185056 you need to put the country code before these which is plus 39

13 replies to this topic
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 14
11. Re: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

Since there is postings about Anthony here I thought I ought to add mine. We scheduled him to pick us up at 8:00 one morning to drive us from just outside Minori to Salerno. He did not show up. Tried to ring him. No answer. Walked inot Minori to get a taxi (difficult as there are only 2). He then rang me and insisted that he was to be there at 9:00. Fortunately I have the e-mails to prove our conversation. HE IS NOT RELIABLE.

Amalfi, Italy
12. Re: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

dear Patricia,

i just had now the possibility to read your review, and i realized that you are confusing me with another Anthony; that day you mentioned the 13th of June, it was my day off, i didn't work at all.

that's why i reply to you, because i don't know you at all, never met.

i am Anthony at Amalfi Car Experience, and i think you are misunderstanding with another company.

Just to clarify..........

thanks.

anthony

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 14
13. Re: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

For greater certainty, the Anthony I am referring to is Anthony Buonocore.

Patricia

Reply to: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted