We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

Which Amalfi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sax, Spain
reviews: 11
Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

We used Anthony who was recommended by the hotel. He was extremely professional and well dressed, and spoke perfect english, and was full of useful information regarding Amalfi and the coast etc. He charged us 100 euros one way, so 200 euros for a round trip, but we felt it was worth it, as you know you are getting a safe and secure trip, especially if you are travelling at night. And of course if there are more than two of you, then you can share that cost between you. We were also carried in style and comfort, as he uses a big limousine. His email address is info@amalficarexperience.com, and phone numbers are reservations 340 4844312 and mobile 339 4185056 you need to put the country code before these which is plus 39

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 3
1. Re: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

"Taxi from Naples airport" is a rather misleading title, as the service described is surely a pre-booked transfer by "private van", limo or chauffeur-driven car, also known in the UK as a mini-cab.

If someone were to come out of Naples airport, take a METERED TAXI from the rank, and ask to go to Amalfi, I think the amount given on the meter on arrival could be more than €100!

Isola d'Ischia...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

If they had any sense, they'd ask to pay the fixed fare of €130...

www.pbase.com/isolaverde/image/142141176

Peter

Texas
reviews: 68
3. Re: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

Not to mention the always curious joined today and first ever post promotes a specific service with no other aspect of the trip mentioned.

Sax, Spain
4. Re: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

Yes, I probably should have said pre-booked car service, but did not think at the time.

Sax, Spain
5. Re: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

Why is it curious that you can join and make a post on the same day??

I have also put a seperate review of the hotel we stayed at, which will appear in due course. This was my first visit to Amalfi, and I am commenting objectively (as I saw it) and we are all entitled to our own opinions.

Sax, Spain
6. Re: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

Thinking about things, I should have put this in the car hire/limo forum, instead of taxi, so I will repost there. First time user, was not thinking straight.

Sax, Spain
7. Re: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

On second thoughts I wont bother to leave feedback in any other forum, this will do here where I first posted. And for the record, Anthony (car hire) did ask us to leave some feedback for him on Trip Advisor, which I was happy to do, as we found our journey ok. Otherwise I definitely would not have. We also had a nice time at the Croce De Amalfi Hotel (who did not ask us to leave feedback) but I have left some anyway, as we were treated well there. I have also left good feedback for Restaurant Il Molino in Amalfi (again who did not ask us) as we found it good value for money, and with a very friendly host.

Isola d'Ischia...
reviews: 2
8. Re: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

Thanks for clarifying that - and yes, one of your reviews has shown up at last... having passed TA's official scrutiny!

Good to see another driver being recommended for that journey, the usual ones have had quite enough plugs here already.

But don't worry overly about the comments above, the forum's would-be detectives are sometimes over eager, and as clumsy as Clouseau... perhaps a race, between your second review's appearance and a retraction of those suspicions?

Peter

9. Re: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

Hi everyone, this is just to let you know that the aforementioned driver, Anthony at Amalfi Car Experience, now also has a website for contacts and further information: http://www.amalficarexperience.com

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 14
10. Re: Taxi from Naples airport to Amalfi

WARNING....Since there are postings about Anthony here, I will add mine. We scheduled him to pick us up at 8:00 on 13th June 2013 to drive us from just outside Minori to Salerno. He did not show up. Tried to ring him. No answer. Walked into Minori to get a taxi (difficult as there are only 2). He then rang me and insisted that he was to be there at 9:00. Fortunately I have the e-mails to prove our conversation. We missed our train. HE IS NOT RELIABLE.