We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceanographic - Dolphin show

Which Valencia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rossendale, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
13 reviews
Oceanographic - Dolphin show

Hi - would anyone know at what time the dolphin show is at Oceanographic? We only have a short time in Valencia (in August) and could visit from about 3pm or go first thing the following day but would probably need to leave at 2 ish. We don't want to miss the show, I've been on the website but showtimes are not shown. Thanks

Doncaster
Destination Expert
for Lassi
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Oceanographic - Dolphin show

Hi! 11.45, 15.45 and the final one I forget. The recommendation is to be in your seats 30 min before the show.

Colin

PS book tickets online and print off before you visit - you will avoid the queues.

Edited: 3:28 pm, July 10, 2014
Rossendale, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Oceanographic - Dolphin show

Thanks Bigcol for your response. I'll definitely be booking my tickets before. Do you believe that there is a show later than 15.45, but just can't remember the exact time?

Thanks

Doncaster
Destination Expert
for Lassi
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Oceanographic - Dolphin show

Hi,

I'm sure that I saw three shows advertised, but only took notice of the first two. We had missed the 11.45 show and didn't want to hang around for the 15.45 show (we had our Aged Parent and she was tired).

Colin

Valencia, Spain
Level Contributor
146 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Oceanographic - Dolphin show

After you walk into the Oceanographic, ask for (free/included) dolphin show tickets at the reception.

Half an hour in advance is not a good idea, as the first HALF HOUR is people talking in Spanish,

without any dolphins. If you are half an hour late, that is when the show starts.. And it´s good!

Have fun!

Dany @ Bed and Breakfast Valencia Mindfulness Retreat

5. Re: Oceanographic - Dolphin show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 20, 2015