We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ALSA bus Valencia to Benitachell

Which Valencia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 15
ALSA bus Valencia to Benitachell

Am I correct that by November 25 there would only be one ALSA bus a day going from Valencia to Benitachell, leaving at 1500? I want to be sure I am reading the timetable correctly. I imagine frequency would drop off as winter arrives.

Thanks in anticipation of your help.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 72
1. Re: ALSA bus Valencia to Benitachell

Hi there - yes you are correct about that. Just had a look myself.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 72
2. Re: ALSA bus Valencia to Benitachell

Hello again - the ALSA website is not the best: the timetable shows several services on weekdays up to 31 December 2013, but if you search for that specific date, it only gives you the 15.00 service. It may be worth contacting them to clarify which is actually correct. Out of interest, I was looking to see if there were more possibilities going via, say, Alicante.

3. Re: ALSA bus Valencia to Benitachell

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Valencia