We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Petit Palace Bristol or Husa Dimar

Which Valencia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
reviews: 1
Petit Palace Bristol or Husa Dimar

Hi,

We are struggling to choose between the two hotels. We are in Valencia for 4 nights at the end of October. Would like to be near restaurants/bars/shopping if anyone can make any recommendations. We are open to suggestions!

Manchester, United...
reviews: 68
1. Re: Petit Palace Bristol or Husa Dimar

Hi there- not sure if you have booked anything by now? I haven't stayed at either of them, but the Husa Dimar gets better reviews on here. The only thing I would add is that it is also on a busy road - you could get traffic noise, but earplugs would fix that. I used to live about a 5 minute walk away on the same road and there are lots of bars and restaurants in the locality. The main shopping streets of the town centre are close by.

2. Re: Petit Palace Bristol or Husa Dimar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 18, 2014