We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Valencia

Which Valencia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
reviews: 8
Getting to Valencia

I am trying to find bus fares from Madrid to Valencia but do not find the bus stop name in Valencia. Neither on Alsa no on Avanzabus. What is the station in Valencia called?

5 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
reviews: 62
1. Re: Getting to Valencia

Hi there. It's just Valencia; there's only one estacion de autobuses which is next to the Nuevo Centro shopping mall. I have just had a look at Alsa and Avanzabus's websites and I think there is a fault on the Alsa one as it just isn't bringing Valencia up at all at the moment. Avanzabus's site brings it up no problem.

Depending on when you want to travel, you may find Renfe has some good ticket prices - on the AVE in to Valencia Joaquin Sorolla station - which are as good as the bus fares and the journey time is less. I just had a quick look out of interest to see how bus and train fares compare.

South Australia
reviews: 12
2. Re: Getting to Valencia

The Renfe tourist train fares are good value www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html

Miami, Florida
reviews: 8
3. Re: Getting to Valencia

Thank you for your help! Unfortunately it is too late/expensive to use RENFE, since I am looking for this weekend. I'll go with Avanza then.

Preston, United...
reviews: 9
4. Re: Getting to Valencia

is it possible to get from alicante to valencia by train

Manchester, United...
reviews: 62
5. Re: Getting to Valencia

True but the OP was looking to travel from Madrid to Valencia in September. I think the bus was more affordable from the sounds of it.

Reply to: Getting to Valencia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted