We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valencia Stag Do Suitability?

Which Valencia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Valencia Stag Do Suitability?

Hi I am looking at arranging a stag do to Valencia late march/early April next year......... would Valencia be appropriate for approx 15 blokes, 24-50? what is the nightlife like at this time of year? I have read that Valencia is an upcoming place for stag and hens but you can read many things on the internet which isn't true so would appreciate some advice on this. Main activities for the group will be drinking and going to a football match and maybe go karting. Thanks for the comments in advance.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 67
1. Re: Valencia Stag Do Suitability?

Hi there - I wouldn't say that Valencia is a stag and hen destination. Not sure what other posters on this forum think. Unless there is something specific you want to see or do in Valencia, then the activities you are thinking of can be done pretty much anywhere. There isn't really a drinking culture like there is in the UK, unless you hit on studenty areas/venues. What about a holiday resort instead?

Leeds, United...
2. Re: Valencia Stag Do Suitability?

well i was thinking that a holiday resort at that time of year would't really be that lively either.......... what would your recommendation be?

Manchester, United...
reviews: 67
3. Re: Valencia Stag Do Suitability?

If you still fancy Valencia then perhaps go during Fallas in mid March but you'd need to book well in advance and airfares and accommodation costs will be higher. I can't recommend a resort but you'll get better - certainly warmer - weather than the UK. Maybe have a look at places near Alicante.

cornwall uk
reviews: 60
4. Re: Valencia Stag Do Suitability?

For a stag do, think Benidorm, Bars,Barsand more Bars. plenty of activities, and entertainment. You will be joined by plenty of other groups, stags/hens. Bars will be busy, and nightlife good too.

Stourbridge, West...
reviews: 37
5. Re: Valencia Stag Do Suitability?

Hi there are plenty of clubs and bars in valencia and youll be able to have a good night out. A lot of the bars do not open until late so you'd have to visit the local bar restaurants first. It will depend on the la liga fixtures as to whether youd be able to get tickets. But you could look at levante if valencia are not at home or takea short train ride to villarreal. I havent seen any go cart tracks while I have visited perhaps they have them out towards the airport or even the racetrack? I have visited valencia every year for the last 5 years and have not encountered any stag or hen groups, but then I have not been to late night venues. As long as you are all respectful and courteous you'll be well received and treated.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 6
6. Re: Valencia Stag Do Suitability?

there is a go kart track next to neptu tram stop next to the beach , don't know if it is in use though .

7. Re: Valencia Stag Do Suitability?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 28, 2014