We are coming down to Valencia for one and a half days as part of our Spain tour (3 cities, 2 nights per city). We have time on the both the days after lunch for a city tour. Also we plan to go on a hop on hop off tour on day two though. I would like to know the following from the Valencia experts out there:
1) Which monuments in the city are a must-visit?
2) Is there any 2-day city pass available?
3) What are the opening and closing times of the the restaurants in the city?
4) Are there any dos and donts?
5) Is English widely understood in the city?
I am travelling to a country for the first time whose language I do not understand at all, so I am a little nervous.
Thanks and Regards,