We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valencia CF tickets

Which Valencia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Townsville...
Valencia CF tickets

Hi all. I want to take my younger brother who is turning 21 to the Valencia v Atletico game 4th Nov. I have read what you guys have been saying regarding buying tickets when you arrive but as it's a birthday treat I would much rather have tickets sorted before I fly out. I also want to get nice seats to make it memorable. What is the best site to order tickets securely for a reasonable price?

Thanks

62 replies to this topic
Valencia
31. Re: Valencia CF tickets

You will have your pick of seats the way things are going here :(. Won't be too many lively bars on a Saturday afternoon. Manolo's bar opposite the main stand is a must see for visiting fans. Don't eat there though! Try Erajoma round the corner for a bocadillo or tapas.

dundee
reviews: 3
32. Re: Valencia CF tickets

Thanks for the advice!

hopefully I'll bring the team some luck!!

Manchester, United...
reviews: 6
33. Re: Valencia CF tickets

The bar next door called ciudad real is the best for me !!! also look in the club shop for offers on tickets , we went against Swansea and got 2 free tickets for spending 50 euro`s in there !!!

Wroclaw, Poland
34. Re: Valencia CF tickets

I wanted to take my boyfriend to see Valencia vs Osasuna on the 1st of December. However, our flight is on Saturday, the 30th of November and we would only arrive in Valencia at 10 PM. What are the chances of them rescheduling the match for Saturday?

Valencia
35. Re: Valencia CF tickets

Valencia are away to Swansea on Thursday 28th November so Valencia - Osasuna will almost certainly take place on Sunday 1st December (or possibly the day after).

Austin, Texas...
36. Re: Valencia CF tickets

My soon to be wife and I will be visiting Spain in December this year. If it's possible, I would love for us to be able to see Valencia host Real Madrid on the 22nd. From reading all of the previous posts, can I assume tickets will be available online for purchase about 10 days before the match (~Dec 12th)?

What areas of the stadium might you recommend for seats that is somewhat in the middle (not too expensive, not the cheapest)?

Lastly, is a date change a legitimate possibility??

Thank you for your help!

Valencia
37. Re: Valencia CF tickets

The Spanish league has recently broken the habit of a lifetime and published kick off dates and times for the next two months! Valencia vs Madrid is set for Sunday 22 Dec at 9pm. Full league ko times here: http://www.lfp.es/en/calendario-horario

Ticket prices not announced, I would say they will be the same as for the Barcelona game, ie €35 and upwards. Can't be 100% sure but I think you're right in saying they will go on sale about 10 days before the game, keep an eye on vcf website.

Valencia
38. Re: Valencia CF tickets

Valencia vs Real Madrid tickets on sale from 13 Dec. Prices from €45 (members €36). Sillas Gol worth the extra €10 I think.

Austin, Texas...
39. Re: Valencia CF tickets

Thank you for the info! Sadly we had to change our plans and won't be able to attend the match. The amount of time/money to go to Valencia and then back to Barcelona before flying to Granada... was too much. The next time we visit Spain, I will plan to catch as many matches as possible.

Alphen aan den...
40. Re: Valencia CF tickets

Hello,

I want to buy tickets for the game between Valencia and Athletico Madrid (26 april). Does anybody know when i can buy the tickets? And is it a problem to get tickets for it?

Reply to: Valencia CF tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted