We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valencia CF tickets

Which Valencia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Townsville...
Valencia CF tickets

Hi all. I want to take my younger brother who is turning 21 to the Valencia v Atletico game 4th Nov. I have read what you guys have been saying regarding buying tickets when you arrive but as it's a birthday treat I would much rather have tickets sorted before I fly out. I also want to get nice seats to make it memorable. What is the best site to order tickets securely for a reasonable price?

Thanks

41 replies to this topic
Valencia
1. Re: Valencia CF tickets

Tickets won't go on sale until a few days before the game, keep an eye on the official VCF website. You will be able to buy tickets online via Ticketmaster and others.

Game will be 3/4 Nov.

http://www.valenciacf.com/es/Taquilla/

Beverley, United...
reviews: 74
2. Re: Valencia CF tickets

I took a party of 12 to Valencia for a Stag weekend in 2007.

The CF Valencia game was moved to the Prime Time TV slot of 2200 on the Saturday evening about ten days before the actual match.

I had hummed and hahed about pre-purchasing match tickets in the UK before flying out but I'm glad we didn't. Typical prices on websites were around the £80.00 mark which seems excessive as they were playing Recreativo de Huelva and not R. Madrid or Barca.

We turned up at the stadium as the Ticket Offices opened and bought all our tickets there and then - 20 euro ish I think. Yes we were sat in the tallest stand at the very back but we could move seats at will and it was well worth it.

Don't sweat it and buy your tickets there - the worst that can happen is that you have to approach a tout and pay what you would have anyway.

Townsville...
3. Re: Valencia CF tickets

Thanks guys

Buying at the stadium still sounds risky! Atletico is a big match especially as they are actually doing quite well atm. There's a link on the official website but the tickets there are about 160 euros! I'll have another look at Ticketmaster who will hopefully be a little cheaper

Madrid, Spain
4. Re: Valencia CF tickets

Hi Tobi,

Are u Atletico or Valencia fan?

I have the ticket by my friend, there are about 140 euro.

See you at Mestalla

Cheers

Townsville...
5. Re: Valencia CF tickets

We will be supporting the home team. They haven't made a great start but hopefully they can put in a good performance!

Do you know where your friend got the ticket from?

Valencia
6. Re: Valencia CF tickets

Valencia-Atletico is an attractive game but it won't sell out, believe me. I do understand you wanting to get tickets arranged in advance but I would keep away from whatever website is selling tickets for €160, that's crazy money. Tickets for our next home game (vs Athletic Bilbao) are already on sale so I am guessing Atletico tickets might go on sale Thursday 25th. I will keep an eye on the VCF website and post here when more details become available.

Valencia
7. Re: Valencia CF tickets

No ticket details yet but game has been fixed for 10pm Saturday 3 Nov.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 5
8. Re: Valencia CF tickets

i went with my wife to watch valencia in may and bought the tickets off ticketmaster.es the week before we travelled which cost me 25 euro`s each !!! i got to choose where we sat which was on the second tier right behind the goal and we had a great time and all 4 goals were scored in front iof us . All you have to do is take the card you paid for the tickets with and the reciept, which you can print off from confirmation email to the ticket windows to the right of the main stand . All very easy to do and very good value for money .

Valencia
9. Re: Valencia CF tickets

Here you go:

valenciacf.com/export/…club-23-10-2012a.jpg

Tickets from €20 but definitely worth playing €25 (or more) to sit lower down. On sale from Thursday.

Antwerp, Belgium
10. Re: Valencia CF tickets

Hello,

Some friends and I (+- 7 pers.) want to visit Valencia and we want to watch the game against Barcelona. In stead of 10 EURO prices are at least 65 EURO on the website. Can we take the risk NOT to buy tickets beforehand but buy them only 2-3 days before the game when we will be in Valencia.

I fear the match will be sold out...

Thanks in advance

Reply to: Valencia CF tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted