We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

European Grand Prix

Which Valencia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
reviews: 2
European Grand Prix

I am wanting to purchase tickets to the 2012 European Grand Prix - can anyone advise the best website to purchase these through? I need them to be shipped to Australia. I have had a look on the Spanish Ticketmaster website & also Valencia-GP.com, however I did a test purchasing tickets through to the payment step but there was no option to select seats. I would like to see seat availability before purchasing tickets so that I can purchase a different grandstand if there are no good seats available.

Any info would be appreciated!

Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 212
1. Re: European Grand Prix

I am having the same issue as carz. I have not yet found a website selling Valencia F1 GP tickets where I can select the seats before entering my credit card details. I also tried www.formula1.com.

Perth
2. Re: European Grand Prix

I have since spoken with bookf1.com - apparently there won't be any option to choose seats for this GP from any ticket provider, they will just allocate best available upon booking, which is realllllly annoying!

They said if you have any special requests re: seating to let them know & they will do their best to accommodate. It's a bit difficult to advise requests toulouse when you can't see a seating plan, or even see which stands are fuller than others

Valencia, Spain
reviews: 1
3. Re: European Grand Prix

valenciastreetcircuit.com/donde-comprar-entr…

entradas.com/entradas/comprar-entradas-2012-… You can select seats

I have gone 3 times to Valencia grand prix. If you want something, ask me. P5 good place. I think M6 too.

See you!!!

Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 212
4. Re: European Grand Prix

Thanks for the useful advice. Previously I've found I don't always agree with "best available" seat allocations. It's important to be on the end of the row for mobility issues. So we'll look at the links from AmuntVCF. Thanks!

Edited: 12:32 pm, April 03, 2012
Perth
5. Re: European Grand Prix

Thanks for the link! I had a look on the Entradas site, however it says I am in the English version but it's still in Spanish - finding it a bit difficult to interpret!

Does anyone also know where I can find what the view of the track from each grandstand is? Tending towards Zone Malvarrosa over Grao, and looking at either M1, M4 or M6

Perth
6. Re: European Grand Prix

Also, I am assuming that it is showing most of the seats as taken as they have already been allocated to ticketing agencies?

Valencia
7. Re: European Grand Prix

See this offer

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187529-i499-k5418…

Moreton wirral
8. Re: European Grand Prix

hi , has anyone had problems with www.simplytheticket.com. I orderd 2 tkts for velencia grand prix and they have not come yet . I have tryed to contact them and I can not get thru. Thanks. Darren.

Leeds, United...
reviews: 4
9. Re: European Grand Prix

Darren

yes i have had to re purchase some from the F1 site

scotland
reviews: 1
10. Re: European Grand Prix

Were you able to get a refund from simplytheticket? We fear it's a case of fraud and will need to buy more tickets before we go but reluctant to hand out more money

Get answers to your questions about Valencia