We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is Valencia Joaquin Sorolla train station?

Which Valencia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
reviews: 56
Where is Valencia Joaquin Sorolla train station?

When I booked a ticket for Dec 22 on the Renfe website, I selected "Valenica(*)" as my origin and "Barcelona (*)" as destination . . I went ahead and bought the ticket thinking that it was the Valencia-Nord station. But when I looked at my itinerary more carefully, it shows the train station as Joaquin Sorolla. I feel foolish for not looking at it more closely. I googled the name but could not find the location of the station. Can someone please tell me where it is? Is it actually in Valencia?

Thank you.

34 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
31. Re: Where is Valencia Joaquin Sorolla train station?

I am staying downtown Barcelona near La Sagrada Familia and want to go to Valencia (near the port/beach).

I have done some research and need to know which metro train gets me to Rail Europe station to go to Valencia.

San Juan de...
32. Re: Where is Valencia Joaquin Sorolla train station?

how do I get from there to the nord,i contacted renfe but they could not help me

33. Re: Where is Valencia Joaquin Sorolla train station?

The Estacio del Nord and Joaquin Sorolla in Valencia are very close to each other. If you have a ticket for a train departing or arriving at Joaquin Sorrolla there is a free shuttle bus connecting both stations. By foot it should take you less than 10 minutes.

Newcastle upon...
34. Re: Where is Valencia Joaquin Sorolla train station?

there is a transfer bus which takes only 5 minutes between both stations.

Reply to: Where is Valencia Joaquin Sorolla train station?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted