We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calpe Nightlife

Which Calpe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 1
Calpe Nightlife

I'm going to Moraira in 2 weeks time and I've been told it's quite close to Calpe and we were thinking of taking a couple of trips there during the 2 weeks. I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a bus service to Calpe from Moraira or how far it is by car/taxi?

I'd also like to know a bit about what it's like on a night there, I know it's not the typical Brit nightlife like Benidorm but I have been told there is a lot to do with lots of bars and resteraunts and even some clubs. If you could give me any information about Calpe I'd be really grateful.

UK
reviews: 28
1. Re: Calpe Nightlife

Hi lolly, there are maybe 3-4 buses a day from Calp to Moraira I dont think they run in the evening the tourist info will supply times etc.

Calpe has loads of restaurants what type of food are you looking for? as there are that many I will try to point you in the right direction.

2. Re: Calpe Nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Calpe
Recent Conversations