We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa location

Which Calpe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Villa location

I have booked a holiday with family and friends in Villa Buena Vista 8H Urb. Costeres Calpe. I have tried to locate it on the map but unable to find it. My daughter is pregnant and my mum cannot walk steep inclines... Could anybody advise how far it is away from supermarket, bars and restaurants?

devon
reviews: 45
1. Re: Villa location

Hiya

Take a look at the post Villa location area query, I think that is the same place as you may be staying :-)

Calpe
reviews: 1
2. Re: Villa location

Hi Somerset...I'm in the uk until thursday next week so if you can hang on until I return to Calpe I can easily find it for you by driving past the place (it's close by) then I'll be able to give you a good report on exactly whereabouts the villa is situated.

Annie

Calpe
reviews: 1
3. Re: Villa location

Hi Again Somerset...Just driven around the area and I think it is a bit of a trek walking back to the place from the supermarkets etc....much easier to get a cab. It's about 15/20 mins walk to the nearest big Mercadona, Consum, Lidl and Aldi supermarkets. The beach I'd say 20 mins. There is an incline returning though. If you're planning to come during the hot season your daughter and mum might find it a bit much? Hope this helps you a bit more.

Bars and restaurants are mainly along the beach area with quite a few en route. If you need the main town it's about 2 miles as far as walking goes.

You could shorten this a little by walking along the Aldi/Lidl road into town...beach front walk is nicest though. Plenty of places to sit and rest.

Annie

Edited: 8:29 am, June 29, 2012
4. Re: Villa location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:47 am, July 01, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Calpe
Recent Conversations