We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia mar apartments

Which Calpe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
oxfor
reviews: 8
Bahia mar apartments

Hi,

I wondered if anyone might know these apartments?

Apparently they are situated the southern end of Lavante beach, is this a good part of Calpe to be located?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, ie apartments, best location in Calpe etc.

Many thanks.

Calpe
reviews: 1
1. Re: Bahia mar apartments

You're situated on the far side of the Ifach rock from Calpe and it's main town area. Ideal for the beautiful long stretch of beach, bars, restaurants etc. It's a lovely stroll along the seafront back to the town area with all it's main shops...Bit of a trek in the heat if you have little ones with you though.

Never been in these apartments, so sorry I can't help you there.

Hope you get something sorted...I suppose it depends on what you want from a holiday here really. You have to come off the beach area and along a couple of roads to get back on the town side beach...you can't walk around the rock without doing this...hope that makes sense???

blackpool
reviews: 1
2. Re: Bahia mar apartments

Hi i have just been talking to a man who owns an apartment in the bahia mar as we are going next june/july i found it on owners direct typed in calpe and it was on there. Last year we stayed in the pariaso mar and we have also stayed in the zafiro both of which were fab. Theres a good website with just calpe apartments called calperentapart which is worth a look.

Hope this helps.

devon
reviews: 45
3. Re: Bahia mar apartments

Hiya,

I have not stayed in the apartments but they look nice and overlook the beach, As Annie has said they are on the other side of the Rock, by the port, we always stay this side and love it, we often walk into town in the evening which doesnt take that long and is a nice walk but not in the heat of the day. :-)

There are lots of bars, restaurants on this side of Calpe and there are buses that can take you to the main part of twon if you dont fancy walking.

You will have a great time im sure :-)

4. Re: Bahia mar apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Calpe
Recent Conversations