We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benidorm palace

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
west mids
reviews: 7
benidorm palace

Has anyone recently been to Benidorm Palace? If so how much does it cost? and are chilldren allowed? Also What did you think of it?

malaga spain
reviews: 4
1. Re: benidorm palace

Hi tenkerbell,

i phoned them last week and its 39 euros with dinner or 24 without, the show starts at 10 and finnishes at 1am, children are allowed, i havnt been yet but will be going next week to watch the show, ive heard the foods not up to much, as it starts at 10 theres plenty of time to either eat a your hotel or eat out,

will let you know what its like when i get back

amber

west mids
2. Re: benidorm palace

Thanx amber, Ten is a bit late for my four year old I suppose I could try to get her to nap in the afternoon. When you go could you check if it is the same price for children and the suitability. I have shown her the website and she wont stop talking about it. I hope you really have a great time.

malaga spain
3. Re: benidorm palace

tinkerbell 2

sorry didnt get to the benidorm palace, so much to do and catch up with my family we ran out of time, may be next time

west mids
4. Re: benidorm palace

No problem Amber, It sounds like you need a holiday to get over a holiday.

malaga spain
5. Re: benidorm palace

Hi tinkerbell2,

i forgot to mention you may want to try the bar panchos, its in the new town, very near to the hotel marina, its a big bar with entertainment but from about 7ish they have phil the clown, all the parents can enjoy a drink whislt phill is doing his bit, the kids love him, hes dressed up as a clown and gives out sweets and things, plays games, my 16 year niece begged me to take our daughter as she loves him, my sister used to take her two when they were little but now shes to old, she wanted to go back and see him, anyway hes still doing a great job and you can have a drink and wont even know your sons in the same room

Amber

Caernarfon, United...
reviews: 6
6. Re: benidorm palace

Beni Palace is fabulous!! Just came back last week and it was great!!

Someone comes round and takes loads of pics of you, but you can choose the ones you want and they're only 5 euros each, so its not bad....

Ask for some peanuts they come for free and so is your first drink!!

We regretted not getting food whilst we were there cos we were starving after!!

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm