We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benidorm in november

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 10
benidorm in november

can someone give me some info on benidorm in nov?

whats the weather like?

whats the nightlife like?

is it busy or is everything closed for the season?

hope you can help

thank you

Northern Ireland
1. Re: benidorm in november

Hi, I'm going in November, never been before but any reviews I've looked at all say the weather is like a nice summers day over here, you can still sunbath max temperature is about 21c. Although apparently gets a bit cooler at night. Benidorm stays open all year round so all the nightclubs should be open (I made sure to check that one out haha). The fiesta is on in November too think from about the 6th, apparently its great supposed to be busy with lots of things happening, hope this is a bit useful.

Newcastle, UK
Destination Expert
for Newcastle upon Tyne
reviews: 2
2. Re: benidorm in november

i go to benidorm about 3 or 4 times a year normally april june and november time and november i have seen it the busiest because of the fiesta esp last year it was really busy

it did chuck it down with rain last year but was warm

nightlife is brilliant cant beat it

wales
reviews: 5
3. Re: benidorm in november

hi!

I go to benidorm every november, usually around the 11th, for the fiesta week! Its fab! Weather great, does go cold in the evening. All the pubs, clubs, resturants are open. Lots of special deals on the menus and at the bars ( two for 1).

Have a great time!

lucielou

Oswaldtwistle,
reviews: 17
4. Re: benidorm in november

Hi Jonnyboy, We go to Benidorm several times every year as my parents live there, We have been in November and the weather is milder than it is here, last year we were in T.Shirts but needed a jumper / cardigan at night. You will find that the theme parks / water parks are closed but that's it, Buzzing with night life, We went in August this year and it was busier in November than it was in the Summer.

united kingdom
reviews: 2
5. Re: benidorm in november

Hi been to benidorm twice in november. last year when we went the weather was good like a really nice summers day here and most of the busy places are still open ie cafe benidorm and most of the clubs and pubs in the strip. terra mitica is shut tho.

the time before we went and the weather was appalling it was when the freak weather was happening and it was freezing, torrential rain and the big festival firework display was rained off..............

the good thing about nov is you dont the masses of people that you get in the summer..........hope this helps.

leeds
reviews: 14
6. Re: benidorm in november

look out for the fireworks on wed 15 nov, they are brill?

wiltshire uk
reviews: 1
7. Re: benidorm in november

mundamar is still open its a theme park

8. Re: benidorm in november

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 26, 2009