We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

supermarket

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
swansea u.k.
reviews: 51
supermarket

Hi all we are thinking of going to Levante Lux Apartments next week, does anyone know if there is a supermarket near?. Thanks Peter

12 replies to this topic
Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 8
1. Re: supermarket

Nearest one is Maxicoop, round the corner and top of the road, down the hill is Masymay, across from KFC,

Chester, United...
reviews: 6
2. Re: supermarket

masymay is best...it;s local's locals for basics

fresh meat use indoor market both buthchers same price

Edited: 7:20 pm, February 15, 2014
consett
reviews: 3
3. Re: supermarket

Masymay is only 5 minutes away and cheap, we use it all the time when over.

Andy

Wigan, England
reviews: 1
4. Re: supermarket

Masymas also have a fresh meat section if I remember correctly. The underground supermarket just up the road and round the corner (Dia el Dia?) seem good for fish and seafood. I would also recommend the butcher in the Indoor Market next to the side entrance. They've been there donkeys years and display the pictures to prove it.

benidorm
5. Re: supermarket

The underground supermarket with the fish counter is called Dial Prix. The cheapest in the area is the Maxi Dia just up the road from MasyMas on the other side.

Wales, United...
reviews: 36
6. Re: supermarket

MasBenidorm. Is Maxi Dia the one on the same side as the Regente and opposite the hotel Melia hotel. Forgotten the Old name of it. Did it used to be called the Plus?

Wigan, England
reviews: 1
7. Re: supermarket

DialPrix. Thank you: lost my carrier bag from there so couldn't remember it. The large one did indeed used to be called Plus. Might still be the case on Street View.

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 8
8. Re: supermarket

Yes your right Frank used to be called Plus, that's the supermarket I use all the time, as I'm always staying in that area,

Wales, United...
reviews: 36
9. Re: supermarket

Used to stack and sell goods still in the brown cardboard boxes they were transported in like the old UK Quick Save. Thanks Frank.

benidorm
10. Re: supermarket

Yes it used to be Plus, a German company like Lidl. It was even cheaper then. Then Plus pulled out of Spain and Dia, who I think are owned now by Carrefour, took on most of their stores. Still cheapest in the area though.

Reply to: supermarket
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm