We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benidorm is it me or is it getting more expensive too get to

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Doncaster, United...
reviews: 16
benidorm is it me or is it getting more expensive too get to

well been looking for a place too stay in benidorm too stay for 7 nights this year about june time ..is it me or is benidorm just getting expensive too travel too ..ive been looking on the internet too see if ican get a good deal s/c was looking at 350 too 400 quid a most hotels.. then i thought i have found a good deal for £275 for the week ...when i looked into it a bit more there was no transfers or luggage added extra £37.98 per case p/p....transfers £9.00...this is with thomas cooks ...dare not look at other travel companies because they got the same trick up there sleave....what i hate most its only 2 /half hours flight and the cost is more then going turkey for 2 weeks and i dont really like turkey that much...so it must be the hotels chargeing too much for there room ..grrrr but other then that you can save a few quid drinking and eating in the right places ...please £300 p/p for a hotel from the beach 600 -800 meters is about right not 350 450 quid .................

56 replies to this topic
Newport, United...
reviews: 6
31. Re: benidorm is it me or is it getting more expensive too get to

This may sound daft but if you are looking always remember to clear the history amd cookies. Sometimes this can affect your flight costs significantly. I also find that when the tv show is airing the cost of holiday with travel agents increases asvthey ise the whole "as seen on tv" ploy.

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 7
32. Re: benidorm is it me or is it getting more expensive too get to

As its a cost related topic? :)

Is the jet2 save £50 offer only available on holidays that are taken before the end of April?

I'm not too technically gifted either.

Thanks

Peel isle of man
33. Re: benidorm is it me or is it getting more expensive too get to

no I have just booked a holiday for September and got the offer

Glasgow, United...
34. Re: benidorm is it me or is it getting more expensive too get to

Thanks for that :)

Benidorm
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
reviews: 28
35. Re: benidorm is it me or is it getting more expensive too get to

Good tip about clearing cookies before you do each search.

doncaster
reviews: 15
36. Re: benidorm is it me or is it getting more expensive too get to

I think if you go self catering its about the same , my flights were cheaper this year than last and ive booked twice , plus the added advantage of it being very reasonable when you get there, I personally dont see any advantage going half board , all inc, but thats just me .

37. Re: benidorm is it me or is it getting more expensive too get to

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:02 am, January 19, 2014

Liverpool
reviews: 9
38. Re: benidorm is it me or is it getting more expensive too get to

Hi Romasnholidaze,

Using the code, you can book up until 30th April 2015. But remember only while the code is available.

Margaurite

Edited: 11:05 am, January 18, 2014
Glasgow, United...
39. Re: benidorm is it me or is it getting more expensive too get to

Thanks Margaurite.

Hope its still on til my payawayday :)

suffolk england
40. Re: benidorm is it me or is it getting more expensive too get to

try 118 travel we always go with them its best to pay full amount when you book good company imo

Reply to: benidorm is it me or is it getting more expensive too get to
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted