We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

deb n her

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wigan
reviews: 8
deb n her

hi does anyone know if deb n her will be around next september going to beni for a month and cannot imagine a montth without them

rochdale
reviews: 25
1. Re: deb n her

Blimey, don't know if 'll be around then.

2. Re: deb n her

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 pm, November 19, 2013
rochdale
reviews: 25
3. Re: deb n her

Sorry should read, don't know if I will be around then!

4. Re: deb n her

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, November 19, 2013
west yorkshire
reviews: 31
5. Re: deb n her

Am I missing some kind of attraction here with Deb N Her, yes they seem nice enough people, but lets be honest they're just a average caberet act, yes I'm sure there's a lot worse on the Benidorm circuit.

I'll watch them if they're on in a bar, but wouldn't go out of my way to a certain bar just because they are on.

Each to their own and all that, but please tell me what I'm missing out on.

Wigan, England
reviews: 1
6. Re: deb n her

To me it's their voices. They each have perfectly acceptable voices but they just blend together really well whether singing harmonies or the same thing.

stirling, scotland
reviews: 18
7. Re: deb n her

Yorkslee, I'm exactly the same, simply cannot see the attraction, if they were that good they would be famous, lol

8. Re: deb n her

Removed on: 7:05 am, November 20, 2013
Tees Valley
reviews: 100
9. Re: deb n her

I think the answer to the OP's question is they probably can't plan that far ahead but hopefully they will be on at that time, they usually are in September.

Everyone has different tastes but I honestly think fame can elude even the best singers. Not everyone gets that lucky break and sometimes talentless people become famous too.

Deb 'n Her are top of their own particular field in a tourist resort where they can regularly fill venues. Most artistes would settle for that kind of appreciation of their work I'm sure.

Jules

10. Re: deb n her

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:10 am, November 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm