We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tower Lounge

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Runcorn
reviews: 6
Tower Lounge

Any Idea who is on at Fiesta time please. Steve

38 replies to this topic
1. Re: Tower Lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:01 am, December 03, 2013

Tees Valley
reviews: 64
2. Re: Tower Lounge

Larry, you mean the Tower Lounge has closed completely or just at fiesta time?

Jules

Milton Keynes...
3. Re: Tower Lounge

The Tower Lounge is alive and well, currently advertising a Neil Diamond tribute act on Wednesday nights.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 1
4. Re: Tower Lounge

Maybe larryy is getting mixed up with Faulty Towers, i know The Towers was open last fiesta as i walked by but didn't go in, it would be a strange time not to open....

Does this place get top acts ( beni top acts i mean ) like all the other more well known caberet bars further up on Gerona ?

Tees Valley
5. Re: Tower Lounge

Tower Lounge is quite a small place Tiggy, it gets some good single acts/duos but not the more well known groups and tributes like the new town. Still get decent acts though.

We've been going in for years, friendly little place. Deb n Her used to do gigs there but they no longer do. I suppose they can fill the bigger venues now.

Glad to hear it's still live and kicking!

Jules

Runcorn
reviews: 6
6. Re: Tower Lounge

Thank you for your replies. Steve

Lancashire
reviews: 13
7. Re: Tower Lounge

Yes Tower Lounge still up & running, whilst they are smaller than most other Cabaret Bars there is a nice cosy atmosphere in there and although you wont now see what perhaps would be regarded as the "top" acts in Beni, there's some decent entertainers on every night. The Neil Diamond act is JJ Jones who does shows at other places too such as The Tropical. I think Micky Lewys still appears there & Alan Berry too. I think a chap called Tony Vincent was also on & the Elvis tribute Ray Croft too when I was over last month.

They do have a page on Facebook if anyone is wanting to ask them a question.

Best Regards - Taggy

Tees Valley
8. Re: Tower Lounge

Yes always a nice atmosphere Taggy, Elaine and John are good hosts, prices a bit higher to cover costs obviously. We found last April that the numbers were too low to put the acts on some evenings but I can imagine it's packed other times. Stage not much bigger than dining table size so it's very cosy and the acts really interact and get to know people.

They do rely on customers spending in there though, I've seen a couple asked to leave after 3 hrs with the same drink because they can't cover costs otherwise. (In fairness they wouldn't buy another one and the place is too small to be a free venue!)

Jules

Lancashire
reviews: 13
9. Re: Tower Lounge

Once saw someone asked to leave TOTC for the same reason Jules!

Best Regards - Taggy

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 1
10. Re: Tower Lounge

I think that is shocking to be asked to leave especially if you did order one drink, no matter how long it takes you to drink it, fair enough if you hadnt been to the bar at all but to be asked to leave is shocking

Reply to: Tower Lounge
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm