We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

last minute holiday

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cleethorpes
reviews: 1
last minute holiday

Hi, if i wanted a last minute holiday in Benidorm for this Sunday or Monday, where would be the best place to look. I would like it to include transfers.

The holiday is just for two adults

Any help would be great.

22 replies to this topic
cleethorpes
11. Re: last minute holiday

I did phone first choice and nearly fainted, they quoted me £1.300 for a holiday that is on there website for 650

cleethorpes
12. Re: last minute holiday

Will have a look at travel republic and alpha, thanks

cleethorpes
13. Re: last minute holiday

Never thought about leaving my details with travel agents, will do that tomorrow except with first choice who wanted a silly price

Wales, United...
reviews: 36
14. Re: last minute holiday

Thomas Cook Direct have a 7 night Package holiday from Manchester 29/10/13 Half Board at the Sol Pelicanos including luggage. Total Price is £492.00 or £246 per person.

All you have to do is arrange your own transfers from Alicante airport to Benidorm. Transfers cost from £6 each return.

dewsburyYorkshire
15. Re: last minute holiday

Have a look on Tele text northern dept..loads of good deals on Howards way..for rio park..even had xmas week for £450..

cleethorpes
16. Re: last minute holiday

Cheers for that, I will check teletext again, checked them yesterday and they were coming out more expensive than travel agents

Wales, United...
17. Re: last minute holiday

Here are your offers from Thomson Holidays. (Thomas Cook are cheaper). There is just one holiday from Doncaster and it's for 10 nights A/Inc. in your favourite hotel.

East Mids 29/10/13 7 th.gif

Hotel Ambassador Playa I

Spain » Costa Blanca

3T FB 2 Sharing £174 £306pp

East Mids 29/10/13 7 th.gif

Hotel Flamingo Oasis

Spain » Costa Blanca

4T AI 2 Sharing £336 £374pp

Birmingham 29/10/13 11 th.gif

Hotel Ambassador Playa I

Spain » Costa Blanca

3T FB 2 Sharing £249 £409pp

Manchester 26/10/13 10 th.gif

Hotel Flamingo Oasis

Spain » Costa Blanca

4T AI 2 Sharing £276 £500pp

Doncaster 26/10/13 10 th.gif

Hotel Flamingo Oasis

Spain » Costa Blanca

4T AI 2 Sharing £222 £559pp

Liverpool, England...
18. Re: last minute holiday

I had never booked a holiday before and was advised to do so with tele text holidays I was told when booking my holiday with teletext I would have to pay a fee of £80 per suitcase because I was so furious with the price of the suitcases I was told teletext holidays would throw in a free upgrade of our room. I confirmed the invoice and then was told today when paying off my holiday there was an extra 400 pound on my bill for a room upgrade. I was furious and asked to speak to a manager, they told me they would put me through then hung up the phone. So I phoned back and they told me the manager was busy an asked for my phone number and the manager would phone me back in the next half an hour, I waited an hour and still had no phone call. So the third time I phoned back I was told the manager had gone home, when I told the adviser my situation she simply told me I was lieing an teletext advisers don't give out free upgrades, which was clearly stated to me on the phone call of booking the holiday it would be FREE!! The adviser spoke to me so rudely I was furious she she shouted down the phone to me "IF I PUT YOU THROUGH TO A MANAGER THEY WILL ONLY TELL YOU THE SAME AS ME!" Eventually the adviser put me through to a supervisor who told me that there staff don't give out free upgrades, then I asked could I cancel my holiday because I could't afford to get another 400 pounds in 4 weeks they told me if I canceled my holiday I would loose 600 pounds. I would advise everyone to never book a holiday with this company they are the worst scammers ever! they fool you into buying a holiday then change your price! Every one I spoke to over the phone never gave me any help at all and all told me I was lieing. So when I phoned back the 4th time to see if they could track my call that I had with the adviser I booked with I was waiting 30 minutes, so I put the phone down an phoned back on a number I hadn't used to speak to tele text holidays and it took them 2 minutes to answer so I have gathered they have blocked my number.

Merseyside
reviews: 16
19. Re: last minute holiday

My advice would be to contact your local Trading Standards. Most companies now record calls & there should be a record of the original call. Be persistent & don't be fobbed off with the "manager gone home" excuse..

MERSEYSIDE
reviews: 53
20. Re: last minute holiday

Sorting your own transfers is easy and cheap enough. I'm going on Monday. Flying easy jet from Manchester and back into liverpool (the times suited us it wasn't that the same airport wasn't available) we booked in the last week or so. Paid £150 for thé flights each and €300 for a two bed apartment .... Not each. Transfers were £3 each one way

Reply to: last minute holiday
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted