We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked, just a little bit nervous!

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leigh, England...
reviews: 7
Booked, just a little bit nervous!

So this morning I but the bullet and decided to book four nights away, as I'm meeting my best mate and her family in Benidorm. Was initially going abroad with my partner but that's been postponed a bit.

I got the dates confused and have ended up going a day too early (oooops) meaning I get there dinner-time Friday and they only arrive Saturday lunch-time! Oooooops! So I've got apx 18 hours to kill on my own... Any suggestions on what to do on your own in Benidorm?

I'm an abroad virgin. Never been before, never even flown before... absolutely terrified lmao.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
reviews: 1
1. Re: Booked, just a little bit nervous!

You will be fine, where are you staying and we can give you some options of where to go.

Leigh, England...
2. Re: Booked, just a little bit nervous!

I'm staying the Hotel Mediterraneo :)

cornwall uk
reviews: 67
3. Re: Booked, just a little bit nervous!

Plenty of friendly bars nearby, pop into the Tropical, Rachaels next door good for footy and drinks, Dont woory about being on your own, everybody will speak english.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
4. Re: Booked, just a little bit nervous!

Tropical bar will suit you fine, not far to go, friendly bar and some good acts on.

Leeds
5. Re: Booked, just a little bit nervous!

Hi David,

Don't worry about being on your own, Benidorm is so friendly with lots of people happy to have a chat.

Try The Tropical and Rachel's as Mitch has said. Both really nice bars where I wouldn't feel uncomfortable by myself.

Enjoy your holiday

Alison :)

Edinburgh
reviews: 4
6. Re: Booked, just a little bit nervous!

You are in an excellent area David and won't be stuck for anything to do for that 18 hours. Plenty of places to eat and drink cheaply. You also have the Tiki Beach Bar which is on the promenade and very popular. Whatever you do, have a great holiday!

26 days till we go! :)

leeds
reviews: 14
7. Re: Booked, just a little bit nervous!

very nice part of beni. Yorkshire pride 3 good for food and rachels good for the sport., also levis showbar if you want to see a show.

Wales, United...
reviews: 36
8. Re: Booked, just a little bit nervous!

Showbar is not far away either, opposite side of the road and towards the prom, about 5 minutes. Nice rooftop sun terrace, sit enjoy a drink with views over Benidorm. What could be better. Don't worry everything will be great.

Ipswich, United...
reviews: 14
9. Re: Booked, just a little bit nervous!

Oh don't worry, Benidorm-ers are usually very friendly & welcoming and as the others say there are some great places with entertainment near where you are staying and if they don't suit jump in a cab and go down to town, Morgans is an entertaining place to start and from there you can walk along to various other places.

What Friday are you arriving?

Yorkshire
10. Re: Booked, just a little bit nervous!

How exciting – your first trip abroad. About 15 years ago me, my partner and his two young daughters went to Benidorm. I had been before, but it was their first time abroad. He was a bit worried about the food, would they like it, etc and so we only booked for a week. The first day we were there, he said he wished we had gone for two weeks and we now go abroad about 3 times a year. If you haven’t booked a package, just make sure that you have your airport to hotel transfers booked as they will drop you right outside the hotel (we booked through Travel Republic last time and it was very cheap). Benidorm has a fantastic beach and you can walk from the Rincon end (which I think is where your hotel is) right along the front to the old town. There are lots of people travelling alone to Benidorm so don’t worry, you won’t be the only one. Type your hotel’s name into google maps and you can “walk” through the streets to see what’s in the area.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm