We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crissy Rock

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dundee, United...
Crissy Rock

Can anyone tell me if Crissy Rock on at any venue mid October?many thanks..

23 replies to this topic
north east england
reviews: 30
1. Re: Crissy Rock

only seen her once it was enough!!! prob morgans tavern or club uk presidente hotel, I must have diff sense humour never found her funny at all

Buckie Scotland
reviews: 76
2. Re: Crissy Rock

She is exclusive to Club Uk under the Presidente. Don't know if there in October when we were there in June she was involved with a time share type sales team in the old town.

Galston, Ayrshire
reviews: 4
3. Re: Crissy Rock

She's off my entertainers list for promoting the Holiday Scam sorry of course I mean Holiday Club

east midlands
reviews: 19
4. Re: Crissy Rock

We have met her many times love her show and if she is unfunny why is it packed out to see her the nights she is in Benidorm ???

South Lanarkshire...
reviews: 11
5. Re: Crissy Rock

She may be popular but I didn't find her act funny and I wouldn't go back to watch her.

Leeds
reviews: 16
6. Re: Crissy Rock

I've only seen her once at Morgans and thought she was quite funny but I only like seeing comediennes once as I find that they repeat themselves.

I had a lengthy chat with her around the Pelicanos pool a few years back when thy were filming the series and found her to be a lovely genuine down to earth person. Each to there own I suppose, a lot of my friends love Lee Evans and Michael Mcintire but I can take them or leave them.

Sue :)

Merseyside
reviews: 5
7. Re: Crissy Rock

I'm with focas and sue..don't like the people u mentioned either sue,but where all different and laugh at different people and things..that's life!!.

Tees Valley
reviews: 64
8. Re: Crissy Rock

She's obviously a lady with a warm personality who has weathered a lot in life and made mistakes. Regrettably I think supporting the latest 'holiday scheme' venture may be another mistake for her as I sense ill-feeling from people as a result.

Jules

Rochdale, United...
reviews: 19
9. Re: Crissy Rock

at the end of the day she's making a living and if people are daft enough to think they are going to get something for nothing its their own faults they get ripped off.

Dundee, United...
10. Re: Crissy Rock

Many thanks for the info guys!

Reply to: Crissy Rock
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm