We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best gay bars in the old town

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kingston-upon-Hull...
reviews: 3
Best gay bars in the old town

Hi we are two middle aged guys visiting Benidorm on the 29th July for seven days. Just wandering which bars you could recommend as there do seem to be quite a few and we would like to hit the best ones first. Open to any other gay friendly options any one could recommend. Cheers Chris

Bradford, United...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Best gay bars in the old town

sent you a private message look out for it , top right hand corner

Tees Valley
reviews: 91
2. Re: Best gay bars in the old town

Here's a lis Chris (can't be sure they're all still open, things are subject to constant change in Benidorm! Lol)

http://mybenidorm.net/5.html

Jules

Edit: there's also a map of the Old Town showing you the locations of the gay bars, hope it helps. Others will make recommendations based on experience.

Edited: 1:59 pm, July 16, 2013
Kingston-upon-Hull...
reviews: 3
3. Re: Best gay bars in the old town

Thanks guys some very good information in both reply's, many thanks

4. Re: Best gay bars in the old town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 am, July 17, 2013
Bradford, United...
reviews: 4
5. Re: Best gay bars in the old town

i sent him that by pm as last time i posted tht link it got closed and when i asked support why i was told it was not family friendly and couldnt be reinstated ,this is why i sent it as a pm

Milton Keynes...
6. Re: Best gay bars in the old town

OK mallcum, at least if it vanishes I'll know why.

Salford, United...
7. Re: Best gay bars in the old town

Chris, I don't think you'll find anywhere Gay "unfriendly" in Benidorm. It's an anything goes kind of place. Have a wander around the cabaret scene in the levante end. Also up to Levi's Showboat (google it) in the Rincon end. Wayne, the owner, does the Levi drag act starting at around 10pm. You can get a very good meal in the restaurant there too. Explore and enjoy.

Callosa D.En Sarria
reviews: 1
8. Re: Best gay bars in the old town

How long is a piece of string ??

You just wander round the Old Town, sample the bars and you soon find out which suits you best.

It´s not a big area so no problem.

Enjoy.

Callosa D.En Sarria
reviews: 1
9. Re: Best gay bars in the old town

PS Jules

That list is spot on,

Well done x

Just a couple of extras but they will soon be found !

Edited: 6:00 pm, July 16, 2013
Northampton, United...
reviews: 28
10. Re: Best gay bars in the old town

not all the bars will be open when you go as some close end July and all of august but there will certainly be enough to keep you busy - a great bar for daytime is the Babylon Roof Terrace with lovelly views and the most comfartable sunbeds - they also do great food