We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for nice apartment near old town

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 17
looking for nice apartment near old town

Hi looking for recommendations of nice apartment in old town area of benidorm. Thinking of going there end of sept, never been before, I have heard various reports of old and new town. We are a couple in mid 40s so gone past the hen/stag do's. looking more for nice restaurants and chill out bars. Was looking at the terralta but from the reviews it seems a bit far out and a steep hill to contend with. Wouldn't be overly mad about the real high rise either. hope someone can advise me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

lancs
reviews: 28
1. Re: looking for nice apartment near old town

Have a look at MILORDS, or AVENIDA apartments,both great and in the heart of the old town MILORDS overlooks the marina and dove park.

Tees Valley
reviews: 76
2. Re: looking for nice apartment near old town

Need to be careful with Milords Gazboy, the apartments that don't overlook the Marina are described as being as dark as caves in some reviews. So if booking, make sure it's not at the back.

Jules

Benidorm, Spain
reviews: 10
3. Re: looking for nice apartment near old town

Have a look at the Atlantida Apartments very popular ,overlooking Dove Park / Marina only a minutes walk from old town !

bristol
reviews: 4
4. Re: looking for nice apartment near old town

We've stayed at the Terralta twice before and are going again 18 October. The walk isn't that bad if you're reasonably fit - I'm 45 and hubby is 50 and we have no problems with it. We've walked from there to the nudist beach 7 or 8 miles away before and lived to tell the tale lol. The Terralta apartments are lovely so I do recommend them. We always walk during the day and catch a taxi back at night from the Old Town. We also stay at hotels in the Old Town to get the best of both worlds. There is a great supermarket, the Mercadona, near Tapas Alley which we only found last year - after our two stays at the Terralta. Another apartment complex to consider is the Beni-Beach apartments which are on the Poniente side not far from the Old Town. We might give them a go next time.

Leeds
reviews: 61
5. Re: looking for nice apartment near old town

Also try senabre palais, right on the prom. Also the don Caesar . You can book sea views in both.

6. Re: looking for nice apartment near old town

hi, thanks a mill for the info, just out of curiosity which hotels did you stay in in the old town????

lancs
reviews: 28
7. Re: looking for nice apartment near old town

Hotels Avenida,Mar Blau,Royal,are all first rate hotels in the old town area,I'm sure others can give further recommendations,

bristol
reviews: 4
8. Re: looking for nice apartment near old town

We've stayed at Queens before it became Royal Queens - not recommended then but is probably much better under the new management. Last October we stayed at the Rocamar which is lovely. The rooms are soundproofed and very comfortable with a fridge and air con. It's a stone's throw from the little Mal Pas beach which is where we always go preferring it to the much much larger and more crowded Levante. After our week at the Terralta in October we are moving to the Rocamar for 5 nights. In May this year we stayed at the Babylon which is the next street from the Rocamar having seen their wonderful roof terrace from the Rocamar. However, despite the roof terrace and the lovely staff the hotel and rooms were very basic and it is situated on the only street that traffic goes down so was incredibly noisy with scooters going down at all hours. Another hotel in the old town which we haven't stayed at but looks lovely and has great reviews is the Fetiche.

Hope all this helps :-). We love the old town Benidorm and this will be our 6th visit in 3 years. The new town however, sorry but really not to our taste. One exception is a visit to Levi's Showboat for dinner and the show which is a must.

Leeds
reviews: 61
9. Re: looking for nice apartment near old town

Totally agree with Lisa . We found the Rocamar last year and next week will be our third stay in 12 months! Old town hotels are difficult in my opinion. I say that because the location makes sunbathing opportunities other than the beach difficult as most pools are small and in the shade for at least part of the day. Stayed in Royal and Victoria, both excellent hotel but pool areas as mentioned. Hotel Avenida small roof top pool not in shade however there is an awning which automatically covers half the Loungers and you can't put a pin between the others. The hotel is in dire need of a refresh. We have found on too many occasions that short stay travellers are allocated awful rooms, either internally facing or directly below the pool pump. I'd swerve that one. The rocamar is a 'boutique' style tasteful decor and family run. It had a small roof terrace which had a jacuzzi and is very quiet. It's handy for the old town. It's closed over new year sadly so were shopping for an alternative whilst we are there next week!

10. Re: looking for nice apartment near old town

thanks for the replies, still browsing thru all the various sites, flights booked!!!!, does the rocamar have a pool????????

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm