We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Pelicanos-Ocas

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick, Ireland
reviews: 41
Sol Pelicanos-Ocas

Does anyone know if the sol pelicanos-ocas bar and pool area and rooms is reserved just for guests as my daughter and her family will be staying there, we are staying in the Marina and would like to visit them,I know the filming of the tv seres will be on site when we arrive, will there be restrictions for visitors do you think ...or know for that matter,any help would be great....

Best wishes,Mike

Edinburgh
reviews: 4
11. Re: Sol Pelicanos-Ocas

Here we go again!

Surely leaving a hotel open to everyone to use their facilities is a security risk in itself? People on here have had things stolen from beside their sunbeds and have even witnessed people wandering in off the street and doing this. Not getting into that debate again but I believe hotels are now tightening up their security that way. Have a great holiday by the way!

Wales, United...
reviews: 36
12. Re: Sol Pelicanos-Ocas

Because of demand there are restrictions in place at the Pelicanos. The back swimming pool must have restrictions as was empty when film crew were on site. No use trying to enter the area via the lobby of the Pelicanos. Best meet your family at the Ocas Mike.

Limerick, Ireland
13. Re: Sol Pelicanos-Ocas

Might just do that jeny the ocas is their hotel anyway,Shezza thanks we hope to have a great holiday most of the family going this time

We are staying at the Marina and that's wide open for anyone to use and they never had any trouble, security is standing watch all the time that's what they get paid for,now people walking in off the street and diving into the pool i don't agree with, all i'm expecting is to have a drink and snacks with my daughter and family and maybe visit their room

Best wishes,Mike

Limerick, Ireland
14. Re: Sol Pelicanos-Ocas

Lolly what exactly did you pay for if you dont mind me asking

Best wishes,Mike

Wales, United...
reviews: 36
15. Re: Sol Pelicanos-Ocas

There used to be some sort of a tour for about 6 euro. You might find details in the search box Mike.

Limerick, Ireland
16. Re: Sol Pelicanos-Ocas

Thanks Jeny...weird..lol.... would have thought something like that would be free to entice new custom

Best wishes,Mike

Huddersfield...
17. Re: Sol Pelicanos-Ocas

mike i cant be sure now wot we paid but i do remember one of us remarking that we could have gone to aqualand thats why they let the kids in free but ie,m going back a long time when it was all new they,ev probabley relaxed it now good look and have a great time with your family

Liverpool
reviews: 7
18. Re: Sol Pelicanos-Ocas

Hi - does anyone know when the filming of benidorm finishes?

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 8
19. Re: Sol Pelicanos-Ocas

End of June'

Liverpool
reviews: 7
20. Re: Sol Pelicanos-Ocas

Thanks hazel

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm