We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather update

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Midlands
reviews: 21
Weather update

We arrived yesterday, it was hot and sunny (saw lots of sun burnt people and the beach was packed). It only cooled off slightly in the evening.

Today is cloudy and cool, but not cold. No one is round the pool at the moment. We're hoping yesterday's weather returns soon!

Packing advice: definitely layers. Pack beach/pool clothes, but make sure you're prepared for cooler days. I was really pleased I'd got 20kg luggage allowance, or I would have been struggling!

Tees Valley
reviews: 88
1. Re: Weather update

Good advice Mills! Predicted sunny again tomorrow and Tuesday! Hope you're liking Benidorm.

Jules

East Midlands
reviews: 21
2. Re: Weather update

Jules, we think it's fabulous! Can't believe we've never visited Benidorm before. Had a great night in Morgans Tavern. One Vision (Queen Tribute band) were amazing x

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 8
3. Re: Weather update

told you u would get the beni bug? lol enjoy

4. Re: Weather update

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm