We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A pleasant surprise re luggage allowance

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
reviews: 7
A pleasant surprise re luggage allowance

Decided to get all my bags packed early and typical woman that I am, can't decide what to take and what to ditch as I only have 15kgs luggage for a 2-week hol. How elated am I now that I have read my e-ticket which tells me that my luggage is actually 20kgs. I looked out my original mail and it definitely says 15kgs....I'm a happy bunny! :-)

Liverpool
reviews: 39
21. Re: A pleasant surprise re luggage allowance

Hey me too - and I am female! No weight restriction with Easyjet hand baggage (as long as you can lift it up to the overhead storage and the dimensions of the bag are correct). I have a different outfit for every night - got it down to a fine art now, it's the toiletries and hubbies clothes that take a bit of thought! Ha!

Tees Valley
reviews: 88
22. Re: A pleasant surprise re luggage allowance

These posts are very reassuring.....I thought it was just me! Lol

Jules

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 14
23. Re: A pleasant surprise re luggage allowance

Thomas Cook Style allowance is 20kg for your hold luggage. it's a bit like thomson platinum, they give you extra.

Bradford, United...
reviews: 3
24. Re: A pleasant surprise re luggage allowance

no one else got a free inflight drink voucher then ? with thomas cook style ,

Corby, United...
reviews: 66
25. Re: A pleasant surprise re luggage allowance

We recently booked a trip to Benidorm with Jet 2, luggage allowance was 22kg. I am typical female packed lots more clothes than I used. I think Jet 2 offer a great service. The first time we have travelled with them but would travel with them again.

bolton lancs uk
reviews: 37
26. Re: A pleasant surprise re luggage allowance

Thomas cook style is deffo 20kgs n u get a free drink on plane

27. Re: A pleasant surprise re luggage allowance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm