We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magic Aqua Rocks

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
reviews: 2
Magic Aqua Rocks

Im just on the aqua rocks website, i booked with thomas cook. On the website it says about ultra all inclusive and all inclusive, one main difference is

"Buffet service of snacks outside of restaurant hours from 8:00 to 24:00, except 1 / 2 hours per shift change. With a selection of drinks in self (Mineral Water, Wine, Beer, Soft Drinks)"

Now that is on the ultra.

Does that mean, if i m on then normal all inclusive, then no snacks?

Looking on the thomas cook website it doesnt say what is included.

Wales, United...
reviews: 36
21. Re: Magic Aqua Rocks

Sorry just seen your question about upgrading to International branded drinks. All persons staying in the same room have to upgrade, Not just one. Sorry don't know how much it costs.

When you book direct with the hotel, you can choose whether you pay until breakfast, lunch or dinner. It will then calculate the cost for that day. Again I think you can only get the correct information direct from the hotel. Hope this helps.

Middlesbrough...
22. Re: Magic Aqua Rocks

Hi i have booked the magic aqua rocks but thought it was magic aqua rock gardens please could any one tell me if this is the same hotel

Bradford, United...
reviews: 3
23. Re: Magic Aqua Rocks

same place graham , at one time it was called tropicana gardens

Edited: 5:11 am, April 10, 2013
Middlesbrough...
24. Re: Magic Aqua Rocks

cheers thought i was getting put i a grovel for a moment

Bradford, United...
reviews: 3
25. Re: Magic Aqua Rocks

the benidorm comedians make fun of the place but its a great hotel ,i love the place

Wales, United...
reviews: 36
26. Re: Magic Aqua Rocks

Who did you book with. Did you get a good price. No balconies on the standard rooms but they are lovely, quite large because the balconies have been enclosed.

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 8
27. Re: Magic Aqua Rocks

I stayed there when it was the Tropicana was a good hotel then too. If only they could do something about THAT hill lol

28. Re: Magic Aqua Rocks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm