We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cabana hotel?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maltby, null...
cabana hotel?

booked a week in benidorm at start of june, what is the cabana hotel like? and what is benidorms nightlife like around that time of year?

Huddersfield...
reviews: 72
11. Re: cabana hotel?

Hello,

I would not reccomend the hotel, it is quite old fashioned and has not had any refurb for 15 years. It is very close to the central A&E hospitall just incase you need it but it is way out up a steep hill. It would take you about 15 mins to centre of new town and about 25 mins to British nightlife. If you can change I would do so, most booking agents will change you FOC first time if you do it now. Read my review on the Mont Park, I only came back last week and it was a great hotel. You are in the bars within 5 mins walk and on the beach within 30 seconds of leaving the hotel and it will be as cheap if not cheaper than the Cabana.

Edited: 4:12 pm, February 23, 2013
Huddersfield...
12. Re: cabana hotel?

Sorry, I meant to say 15 mins to centre of old town not new.

Leeds, United...
reviews: 2
13. Re: cabana hotel?

When it first opened The Cabana was one of Thomson and Aspro hotels. Used to be very popular with the Brits. They stopped it in the 90s

I liked it (1994! I think)

Not everyone goes to Benidorm for Calle Gerona ir British bars!

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 10
14. Re: cabana hotel?

I do Rincon,lol,my first time in benidorm was the beni beach appts, i didn't know the difference between old town & new town,spent all our holiday walking to the new town just about everyday!! We couldn't find anywhere to go near us,?? & i spent every day moaning to my other half about wishing I'd booked new town,I've seen where the Cabana Hotel is & wouldn't want to go there,there just seems like its steps everywhere & its a long way from the square,where the OP wants to go!!!

Huddersfield...
15. Re: cabana hotel?

I agree regarding not going for British bars. We did not step foot in a single one last week. At one stage we wanted a cup of tea but could not find a single bar open in the middle of the day not showing football. I hate the game but obviously every other Brit in Benidorm at the time did like the football, we in the end had to settle for a spanish bar with their awful quality tea but no football!

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 1
16. Re: cabana hotel?

I had a look at it on street view and in all honesty it looks ok, maybe a bit far out but if OP got a good price and he is happy with it ,well done , pool looks nice and rooms seem ok going by photos, i have stayed in worse in the new town.

Hop on a bus to new town and get a taxi home, apart from saving you a few bob it will also be like a tour lol

JM i hate football and when i have been in spanish bars that is all i saw, i thought they were more crazy about football than the brittish lol

anyway i'm sure you will have a great time

Wales, United...
reviews: 41
17. Re: cabana hotel?

There are some nice British bars which you might enjoy, right on the front in central Old town, Poniente side.

Tees Valley
reviews: 91
18. Re: cabana hotel?

I have a feeling Nathan is happy with his choice on this now and understands it's not situated in party central! Plenty of nice bars around there as Jeny says.

Have a great holiday,

Jules

bolton uk
reviews: 6
19. Re: cabana hotel?

we have stopped in this hotel and it was fine, as we drink in the old town it was near enough for us, but as others say its a bit of a walk to the old town, if you was wanting to be up in the square you would have to get a taxi back at night (its a long way) more Spanish than English stay there,but we had no problems with the food, and would consider staying again at this hotel,

hope you have a great holiday

20. Re: cabana hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 26, 2014