We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Republic

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick, Ireland
reviews: 36
Travel Republic

Beginning to hear bad reports about this travel company

One poster has said with a couple of hours before the flight he got a phone call stating that their hotel was double booked and TR were booking him into another hotel he did not want to be in he refused and he said TR just grab your money not even knowing if there is a vacancy in the hotel that you want

now he cant get a refund from them, another person had to pay again when he arrived at the hotel as there was no room booked for him by them

Has anyone else encountered this problem with TR ?

Limerick, Ireland
reviews: 36
21. Re: Travel Republic

Hi bill,tend to agree with you there,in actual fact TR are not the cheapest I checked out the Ryan air hotel site that pull in the cheapest price for the hotel you want,I think its better than trivago.... I have to say we knock them for a lot but a friend of mine used the site and she found them a lot cheaper than a lot of others My hotel for example was at least €120+ cheaper with hotelsforu.com (two rooms)than TR

I got room only as we love to venture out in search of good food

Best wishes,Mike

Lancashire
reviews: 10
22. Re: Travel Republic

No individual company is always the cheapest at any given time or for any given destination, TR are certainly as good as any other company, but folk should always do a detailed search everytime of several companies!

TR's Benidorm "sale" never amounts to much, i guess Beni is so competitive on price that there may not be the same scope for discounts as there is in other places.

Best Regards - Taggy

cornwall uk
reviews: 57
23. Re: Travel Republic

You can shop around to find cheaper, but it means hours searching different companies. Ok if you make big savings, but most of the time its only a few quid. better to stick with a company you trust. TR always answer the phone if needed, thats a big difference for me.

24. Re: Travel Republic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm