We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ambassador spa

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cornwall uk
reviews: 69
Ambassador spa

Anyone know if the spa is open yet, or is building work still going on.

Bradford, United...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Ambassador spa

still lots of noise and workers yet , the front reception of 1 is now blocked off so when it reopens the new reception will be round the back opposite the riviera ,

cornwall uk
2. Re: Ambassador spa

Thanks Malcum, having the entrance at the rear might be better for coach drops.

reviews: 9
3. Re: Ambassador spa

To be honest it isn't worth the money unless the outside pool is really crowded and you want to pay the extra for a swim and sauna saw nothing about a Turkish bath and aparently you have to book at reception for a massage. Although I personally didn't find the reception staff very helpful at the ambassador.

cornwall uk
4. Re: Ambassador spa

I was enquiring for next week. Missus and daughter enjoy it in there.

Edinburgh
reviews: 4
5. Re: Ambassador spa

I agree Amylouise, the reception staff at The Ambassador apart from one elderly gentleman who always said hello left a lot to be desired and could be downright rude!

reviews: 9
6. Re: Ambassador spa

That's the one thing that put me off ever going back to that hotel apart from the sunbed situation. The reception staff ate miserable dont say hello and restuarant staff are as well except for one man who I can't remember his name. Very clean hotel though.

Edinburgh
7. Re: Ambassador spa

The restaurant staff as a whole were wonderful with us especially to my hubby who is disabled and they catered for him. I wanted to visit the Algar Waterfalls one day and wasn't going to be there to look after him and carry his food. I mentioned to Pascale the restaurant manager and he said no problem. He allocated a lovely woman to fetch and carry for him that lunchtime and nothing was too much trouble. Pascale is an absolute gem. Pity the reception staff who are the first people you see, let the hotel down badly!

cornwall uk
8. Re: Ambassador spa

I have always found the staff in hotels fine, you have to understand they work long hours, are on poor pay, and have to put up with alot of stick from guests. I suppose nobody knows if the spa is open next week then.

rochdale
reviews: 21
9. Re: Ambassador spa

Never had a problem with the staff, restaurant staff especially good to us. Mind you I have been known to tip them.

Many of the regular reception staff were missing over Xmas period. Maybe due to Ambassador 1 being closed?

Edinburgh
10. Re: Ambassador spa

I tipped the restaurant staff also but the treatment of a client in the restaurant or reception shouldn't be on how much is given in tips. Just my opinion and to be fair as I said already, I found the restaurant staff extremely friendly and helpful!

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm