We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

neil st john

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
stranraer
reviews: 5
neil st john

I no ive asked this question before but has neil left benidorm

Benidorm
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
reviews: 3
1. Re: neil st john

I live here and not seen him in years.

west yorkshire
reviews: 31
2. Re: neil st john

im sure he was advertised at Sinatras last week, unless i was under muchas Mahou and seing things.

Manchester, United...
3. Re: neil st john

Neil St John (9pm) and Shaun Foster Conley (11pm) were indeed on at Sinatras last Sunday night Yorkslee .

Edinburgh, United...
4. Re: neil st john

Neil has been around a while, last I heard he was heading to Bulgaria or somewhere exotic like that.

Lancashire
reviews: 15
5. Re: neil st john

Bulgaria move never actually came off.

Best Regards - Taggy

Pontypridd
reviews: 1
6. Re: neil st john

I know Anjia, and the girls moved to Blackpool a couple of years ago. We used to be very friendly with Neil, he has even stayed at our home when he entered the X Factor competitions in Cardiff, a few years ago but we have lost contact with him regardless of out attempts to contact him he seems to have disappeared.

Edited: 9:43 am, April 23, 2013
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 8
7. Re: neil st john

He's currently advertised as appearing at Sinatras.

Pontypridd
reviews: 1
8. Re: neil st john

Hi, thanks for that I'll try and give them a ring. I know Neil, had his mobile phone stolen a couple of years ago hence the reason I can't get in touch with him as I don't know his new number and he probably doesn't know mine either.

Edited: 11:24 am, April 23, 2013
Castleford...
9. Re: neil st john

Just watched an old TV show, Benidorm Unpacked on you tube featuring Neil, is he still performing in Benidorm this Summer?

Lancashire
reviews: 15
10. Re: neil st john

Sinatras would still be the most likely spot early doors, but he does struggle to get bookings in the Summer months as the bars tend to be looking for acts that appeal to a slightly younger crowd.

Best regards - Taggy

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm